Wednesday, June 2, 2010

10 Hints for a Hope-Filled Day

1) TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK
If someone is rude, impatient, or unkind, I will not respond in a like manner.

2) TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY ENEMY
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will quietly ask God to bless that individual.

3) TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY
I will carefully choose and guard my words, being certain that I do not spread gossip.

4) TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE
I will find ways to share the burden of another.

5) TODAY I WILL FORGIVE
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

6) TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE
I will reach out and bless the life of another.

7) TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE WHO IS DISCOURAGED
My smile, my words, my expression of support can make the difference if someone is werstling with life.

8) TODAY I WILL NURTURE MY BODY
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank God for my body.

9) TODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLY
I will spend a little more time in prayer. I will find a quiet place and listen to God's voice.

10) TODAY I WILL CELEBRATE FORGIVENESS IN CHRIST
Even when I don't live up to the other nine "hints" listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment